GENERAL INFO & RULES
- All RV campers must abide by the Code of Conduct, Camping Rules and the rules and regulations detailed below.
- Everyone staying in your RV must have a show wristband. Children age 2 and under are exempt.
- 50amp/30amp spots are grouped by amperage and not mixed together.
- No saving spaces. Arrive together to camp together (per amperage).
- RV camping spaces are good for the entire weekend.
- All RVs, trailers and other such vehicles must be classified as a “vehicle made for sleeping” to enter RV camping.
- No tents for sleeping will be allowed in your RV camping space.
No vehicles other than the RV you are sleeping in will be allowed into the campground. This includes any vehicle not towing a trailer or 5th wheel. If you leave, there is no RV ins-and-outs regardless if you have a space or not. If you’re towing a trailer or 5th wheel and decide to unhook and drive that vehicle out of RV camping, it will not be allowed back into RV camping. It must be parked in the companion parking lot (if space is still available). This is for the safety of all campers.
The following actions can result in a warning or ejection of the offending party and their RV.
- Moving the RV to another location after placement by the show staff.
- Parking or extending any part of the RV in fire lanes or outside designated marked areas.
If any individual found to be violating Camping Rules or Code of Conduct is uncooperative or a persistent offender, they will be removed from the show site, have their show wristband revoked and their RV removed from camping. In certain situations, the offender may be subject to arrest.
In RV camping, each 50 amp or 30 amp RV MUST have a minimum of 50′ to 75′ electrical cord to run from each RV to the power source. Remember most RVs already come with some length of cord. You may only need to supplement by having an additional 25′ extension cord. You can find extension cords at numerous places not limited to, CampingWorld.com, Premium RV in La Habra, McMahons RV, AdventureRV.net, Giant RV, any other RV supply store or at the General Store in camping itself.
Power in RV camping will be connected to a 30 amp or 50 amp power supply. You must provide your own connector for the (30 or 50 amp) spot you purchased. In the event that an RV user overloads their 30 amp or 50 amp power source and “pops” their breaker, show staff will re-set the breaker one time and supply the RV owner with a warning. If the breaker pops a second time, the RV triggering the issue will be disconnected from the power grid without a refund for the remainder of the show.
RV SPACES & STANDARDS
Each RV space is a 20×50 square foot area.
All RV Camping spaces are required to have an RV in the space.
If your RV is towing a vehicle, additional trailer or non-motorized trailer (that doesn’t fit in your assigned space) you must unhook and park the tow item in companion parking. The Companion Parking Pass must be purchased in advance. No towed motorized vehicles will be allowed in car camping.