- All patrons must abide by the Show Code of Conduct as well as the rules as detailed below.
- All campers must be 18+ years of age with proper ID or be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
- Each camping attendee must have their own show pass for entrance.
- All onsite camping opens Thursday at 9am and closes Monday at 10am. Early arrival is recommended.
- For the safety of pedestrians, vehicles are not permitted to enter or exit camping areas between 9pm and 1am on show days. If you need to leave the show, you must do so before or after those times. All times are subject to change.
- Check-in times for all campers entering through the toll booths (RV Camping, Car Camping, Lake Eldorado Parking, Tent Camping Parking, Camping Companion Parking) are Thursday 9am–2am and Friday–Sunday 9am–8pm.
- Campers entering on foot may check-in 24 hours.
- All campers and vehicles will be searched on entry.
- Any prohibited items confiscated or surrendered at any point of entry will not be returned, regardless of what any show staff tells you. Do not bring any prohibited items.
- Venue and promoter are not responsible for any materials misplaced, lost, stolen or damaged. It is recommended that you do not bring valuable items.
- No wrapped or sponsored vehicles are allowed. Your vehicle will be turned away at the tollbooth if it has ads, marketing, sponsors or company logos. Rental company logos are exempt.
- Feel free to bring your own food and beverages into on-site camping.
- Noise curfew is 1:30am. Campers are expected to behave in a manner that is courteous to other campers.
- For additional questions and answers, please review our FAQs.
CAMPING SPACE DETAILS
Your car camping space is 10 ft. x 30 ft. You decide what fits in there with your tent and car. Only one car may occupy each car camping space.
You may not occupy a car camping space without a car in it.
Your car camping space must be occupied by a standard passenger car, truck or van. No motorcycles.
RVs and trailers are not allowed in car camping. If you wish to bring your RV or sleeper trailer, you must purchase an RV Camping space.
Each Tent Camping space is 10 ft. x15 ft. (150 sq. ft.)
Each Tent Camping spot comes with a single overnight car parking pass.
NO Audio Recording Devices
NO Baseball Bats
NO Branded/Logo’d EZ-Ups or Tents
NO Charcoal/Wood Cooking Devices or Fryers
NO Chains/Chain Wallets
NO Drones/Remote Control Aircraft, Toys & Cars/Boats
NO Drugs/Drug Paraphernalia
NO Firearms/Ammo (Including Off-Duty Law Enforcement)
NO Fireworks/Explosives/Open Flames/Tiki Torches
NO Gas Cans Over 1 Gallon
NO Glass Beverage Containers
NO Golf Carts/Dune Buggies/Off Road Motorcycles/Motorized Scooters
NO Guests Without Show Wristbands
NO Hover Boards, Seaways, Self Balance Wheels
NO Personal Knives/Weapons
NO Metal Stakes
NO Party Balloons
NO Portable Generators
NO Promotional Items
NO Slip ‘n’ Slides
NO Spray Paint
NO Tools (Hammers, Screwdrivers, Picks, Axes, etc.)
NO Video Cameras
NO Wrapped/Sponsored Vehicles/Tents
YES Camping Chairs
YES Pop-up Tents for Shade
YES Non-Professional Digital Cameras
YES Disposable Cameras
YES Non-Professional Film Cameras
YES Food & Beverages (See Alcohol Policy)
YES Games/Giant Jenga/Corn Hole/Ladder Golf
YES Sun Block
Drugs & Alcohol
- All patrons must abide by the show alcohol policy as well as the rules as detailed below.
- Each patron age 21 + older with proper ID may enter the campgrounds with two total of the following: case of beer in cans, hard alcohol in plastic, sealed, original bottle or boxed wine.
- No kegs, glass, glass containers, wine glasses, beer bottles, etc. Alcohol in glass containers is not allowed and cannot be transferred into plastic containers or any other non-glass container.
- If anyone in the vehicle is under the age of 21, the organizers reserve the right to deny entry to camping unless the alcohol is surrendered.
- A free shuttle will be provided to a local grocery store for you to purchase additional alcohol if needed. The same rules above apply to camping re-entry. Please be sensible about the amount of alcohol you bring to and consume in camping.
- No drug paraphernalia or drugs allowed.