Spend the afternoon leading up to the concert enjoying our world-class food and drink gathering. Takes place in the luxury setting of the Empire Polo Field Rose Garden, with shaded dining areas and an air-conditioned lounge.
- All-inclusive food and drink menu by over a dozen top regional and national restaurants, each offering entrée, side and passed appetizer.
- Beverages curated by award-winning sommelier and winemaker, Rajat Parr, world-class beer expert, Greg Koch, Los Angeles’ cocktail king, Cedd Moses and mixology masters, the Houston Brothers.
- Shaded dining areas and an air-conditioned lounge.
- Craft dessert and snack makers.
- Open from 2pm until start of the show.
Single Day Culinary Experience
$179/person + fees
Weekend Bundle (All 3 Days)
$499/person (Save $99)
Culinary Experience takes place inside Desert Trip and does not include show pass. A show pass is required to attend Culinary Experience.
Questions? Check out our Food FAQ.