GETTING YOUR ORDER
- Shipping for both weekends began in early September. Please note that shipping will be ongoing and continue until at least ten days prior to the festival.
- A tracking code will be generated and emailed to you when your order is ready for shipment.
- Domestic orders containing seats - UPS 3-Day (requires signature)*
- Domestic orders without seating - UPS Mail Innovations (up to 7 business days)
- Domestic orders to a PO BOX - UPS Mail Innovations (up to 7 business days)
- International orders - UPS Mail Innovations (up to 14 business days)
- ADA passes must be picked up at Will Call by the original purchaser.
- No alternate will-call pickups will be allowed.
- Signature required for seated orders (excluding PO boxes).
- Each order is shipped separately and will take several weeks to complete.
- The deadline to change your shipping address is August 15, 2016*. No exceptions. For help updating your shipping address, please review our Ordering FAQ.
- Order deadlines for shipping are
- Weekend 1 – September 26
- Weekend 2 – October 3
- Orders after the deadline will be available at will call only.
- Orders will not be re-shipped or shipped twice under any circumstances.
- Orders unable to be delivered for any reason whatsoever (e.g. lost, stolen, wrong address, returned to sender) will be required to be picked up at Will Call by the original purchaser.
- Photo ID and credit card used for purchase are required for any Will Call pick up.
- International orders can be shipped for an additional $25 fee or held at Will Call.
- Box Office/Will Call for Desert Trip will be located at the Indian Wells Tennis Garden, which is about a 15 minute drive from the venue.
The Indian Wells Tennis Garden
78200 Miles Ave
Indian Wells, CA 92210.
- Box Office/Will call hours for each weekend:
Wednesday 1pm – 8pm
Thursday 9am – 12am
Friday 9am – 11pm
Saturday 9am – 9pm
Sunday 9am – 7pm
- You can not pick up weekend 2 orders during weekend 1
* You WILL have to sign for this package. UPS will attempt to deliver 3 times before it is returned to the sender, after which it must be picked up at Will Call at the event.
- Prices do not include service fees. For a full list of service fees, please click here.
- There is an eight show pass (2 standing pit/6 of any other) limit per order, household and customer account.
- Children age two and under are free, but will not receive their own seat.
- All sales are final. No refunds, exchanges or cancellations.
- No upgrades are available after ticket purchase.
- Purchase plans will not be available for this show.
- For ADA passes, please contact Ticket Support by phone at (855) 414-6340 on Monday, May 9 at 10:00am PDT. Ordering information will be posted prior to the on-sale date. If you order online, please make sure to request ADA tickets. On the form to request ADA tickets, there will be an option to request accessible seating, which will be available at all price levels. Each disabled guest can request companion tickets as well as accessible camping, RV spaces and/or shuttle passes.
- DO NOT buy passes from unauthorized third parties (scalpers). We will not service, authenticate or support any passes purchased from an unauthorized third party. Scalped passes may be void.
- For all order related questions, please contact Ticket Purchase Support:
Hours: 9a-5p (MST)